The mission started in the 1930s, in the home of Mother Ella Johnson, with Mother Viola Stone conducting prayer service. Mother Stone would travel from Lake Wales Florida by train. Because of her faithfulness God blessed her to be granted free passage on the train. As these mothers continued faithfully in prayer service the general church's overseer, Elder Nathaniel Scippio and family, joined in attending these services.
Picture of the first church (Photo cred: Deacon John McKnight)
In 1949, then District Elder H.K. Charles conducted a revival. In this revival Elder Collis M. Fogle, Mother Lula B. Fogle, Mother Hattie Johnson, Brother L.C. Summary, Sister M. Summary and others received the Holy Ghost. In the year 1953, then Minister Collis M. Fogle and Lula Belle Fogle was appointed pastor by Bishop Aaron Matthews. Under the pastorship of then Minister Fogle the church grew. In 1958 with eighteen members, they labored together to build a second church. Under the leadership of Elder Collis M. Fogle membership continued to greatly increase, and the members built a third church. The current pastor Elder Moses Anderson Jr., assisted in building the third church under the leadership of Elder C. M. Fogle Sir.